The night walk takes place at the Ecocentro Danaus a small reserve whose focus is conservation and education. A visit to the center at night will afford you the opportunity to see some of the areas more prominent nocturnal animals in action such as sloths, caimans,
spiders, frogs, bats, butterflies and birds and also the way these species interact with each other and the center's vegetation.
Departure: 5:30 pm
Includes: Transportation, guides, entrance fee and drinks.
What to bring: Hiking boots, insect repellent and long pants.
Recomendatios: For adults and children of all the ages.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 06:59|
- La Fortuna - Alajuela Airport $ 160
- La Fortuna- Guapiles $ 160
- La Fortuna- Sarapiqui $ 130
- La Fortuna- Manuel Antonio $ 274
- La Fortuna Samara $ 296
- La Fortuna- Liberia Airport $ 180
- La Fortuna Monteverde $ 224